Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! This week was pretty good for me. Well, this week was pretty good, because I had a free mid-week day off thanks to the Fourth of July. Since the 4th fell in the middle of the week, a lot of people took the rest of the week off. Smart decision. Thankfully, this has made the office pleasantly quiet and allowed me to get a lot of work done.
No plans for the weekend, except to clean out the fridge from any remaining leftovers from the BBQ and go to church. Also, to pop the remainder of the fireworks, because we have plenty left over.
Actually, I need to dedicate some time to cleaning and organizing spaces in my bedroom and living room. Over the past few months, I’ve gotten more shoes than I did all of last year. I’ve been going hard for cute flip flops and casual sneaker options. Hot weather and cluttered spaces don’t mix well in my life. Actually, I feel like they amplify each other, because I hate both. I think I’m going to work on that tonight by lighting some incense, blast my 90s hip-hop and R&B playlist, and cleaning like crazy.
Well, here’s to an amazing weekend and let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: July 6, 2018
- How to build closer relationships – Ideas.Ted
- The science behind happy relationships – TIME
- How to create a cohesive Instagram brand – Later
- Exfoliation tips for the best skin ever – New York Times
- How to look busy and motivated at work – The Guardian
- You’re probably applying your sunscreen wrong – Domino
- Boost your productivity as an introvert or extrovert – Evernote