Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, friends! Sorry about taking the rest of last week off, but I needed an impromptu break. However, I was just a ball of stress and I know the importance of taking mental health days. Mental health days can turn to a mental health week, but I just needed 5 less things to worry about. In the end, it was totally worth it.
I hope you all had a great week. My week was hectic, but it was also refreshing. Since I’m in this season of growth and rediscovery, I feel like it’s the perfect time to step out of my cozy box. So, I’ve been trying new things and adventures, which has been enlightening. Look out for post with all the “new” things I’ve explored this summer to help me learn more about me.
To be honest, I’m just really excited about the new things that I feel are on the horizon. Now, I’m not sure what these “new things” are, but I feel them coming.
Sorry to be so short in this week’s recap, but I need to get a lot of work done before the weekend creeps up on me. So, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: June 14, 2019
- What does intuitive eating even mean? – The Cut
- Stressed out? Your dog maybe stressed out, too. – USA Today
- How to become a morning person, according to science – INC.com
- How to mask your entire body. (My weekend plans.) – Into The Gloss
- Why does the US allow additives that Europe says is unsafe? – The Guardian
- 5 common interview questions that you’re probably answering wrong – Fast Company
- How to view, download, and delete your personal information online – Popular Science