Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
I hope everyone had a great week. I know summer is right around the corner, because the days have been getting longer and longer. Although I’m not really a summer lover, I’m looking forward to it this year. Not sure if it’s because I have some goals I want to achieve this summer, but I’m looking forward to it.
This weekend is Father’s Day and my nephew’s 5th birthday and I haven’t thought of a gift for either. I’m annoyed, because I don’t know what to get either of them. So, I’m after work today, I’m on a mission to find gifts for both of them. I don’t have kids and I’m not a man, so I don’t know how to get gifts for either of this demographics. Ugh!
Well, here’s to a great weekend and I’ll see you next week. Enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: June 16, 2017
- Here’s how much to tip your bartender on your next night out.
- 15 meals you can meal prep on Sunday.
- The stock market explained in easy terms. This was super easy to understand!
- Bored? Here’s why.
- The age you become ‘old’ to four different generations
- Here are some ways to make you weekend last longer. It all makes sense.
- Why you can’t concentrate at work.