It’s Friday, which means it’s also time for this week’s Link-End Round-Up! I’m so glad it’s Friday, because this is my last day in the office until next Monday. Yes, your girl is on vacation or a staycation for the next week. I’m going to spend it by not doing much of anything. Well, I am volunteering at a summer camp for teens that my church holds every year, but I’m only going to be there in the morning. Still, I’m excited to serve there!
Still, I really want to spend some time next weekend unwinding and doing things that I don’t have the “luxury” to do when I’m at work. Balancing a tedious 9-6 (no typo), the demands of blogging, and other side hustles I currently have my hands in can be very exhausting. Plus, that doesn’t include continuing to cultivate and grow my personal relationships. Le sigh. Yet, there still will probably be a day or two of me melted on the sofa, watching daytime TV, and unplugged from almost anything with internet access. Necessary decision.
However, I will pop in over here, once or twice, to share some things. So, as usual, I can say “See ya next week!”
LINK-END ROUND-UP: June 17, 2016
- Random minature “gold” paper figures. Yes. Yes, to all of them!
- Looking to revamp some spaces up around your house? Here are 200 color schemes to consider.
- 10 things productive and organized people do before noon.
- Do you take yourself to seriously?
- How to balance a day job and a passion project.
- This chart will make cleaning out your closet a lot easier.
- What cocktails should you drink…based on your sign. What’s in an Aviator?