Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Raise your cup of coffee, tea, or whatever you’re sipping this morning, because we’ve reached another Friday. I really hope you all had an amazing week, because I did. Despite me having some stressful moments at work, life outside of work was pretty great. After being in an intense season of praying, I finally got some great news. Actually, I can’t wait to share it with ya’ll. I’m in a really good spirit and I feel that this is just the beginning. I definitely feel blessed and that my prayers and hardwork is paying off.
I’ve been on go mode for the past few weekends and I’m not complaining. However, tomorrow, I just want to spend most of my day at home chilling and doing some work. I feel like it’s been a while since I’ve had a chill day and I really need one. I deserve!
June is almost over and I want to end this month off with a bang, because July is about to be a handful and I can’t wait. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-up as much as I did.
Have a great weekend and stop by Monday to see what product I’ve been loving.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: June 21, 2019
- Are you sleeping too much? – GQ
- How to be a better tourist this travel season- BBC
- Work-life balance is a myth. Try this instead – Time
- The best way to wash your fruits and vegetables – Mental Floss
- An inside look at what it’s like to be obsessed with perfection – Glamour
- Got body acne? Well, try these products to try in the shower – Into The Gloss
- I really enjoyed this read about what it’s like to be an America princess – Town & Country