Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
I only have one more week of having to come to office before I take a mini 5-day break, which is so necessary at this point. When I tell you that I need some R&R away from computer screens and spontaneous deadlines, I mean it. I’m not quite sure if I’m going to use those days off to just lounge around my house in-between popping up at BBQs or take mini road trip. I’ve been wanting to take a solo road trip for a few weeks now, but can’t decide on where to go. I feel like I’m just going to wake up on one of those mornings and just drive somewhere. That might be my best bet, because I’m really overthinking this “plan”. Also, I need to learn to do more spontaneous things by myself. That would be a win-win situation.
Tropical Storm Cindy is looking to put a damp damper on any weekend plans. So, I might use this weekend to do some much needed power magazine reading. The amount of unopened magazines in my house is embarrassing. Just thinking about them is making me annoyed with myself. So, I’m going to handle that this weekend.
In the meantime, I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Also, to those of you in the path of Tropical Storm Cindy, be safe out there.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: June 23, 2017
- Resources for first-time investors.
- Real Liberian women on body image. I’m half Liberian, FYI.
- Simple blog post ideas when you have writer’s block. #BeenThereDoneThat
- 10 things that should never go in the fridge.
- Tips on how to rent a car without overpaying this summer.
- Amazon just keeps on coming with ideas to dominate how we shop.
- Confessions of a fashion freelancer.