Whew, Friday crept up on me this week, but here is this week’s Link-End Round-Up. I’m pooped! I wish I had a more mature word to use instead, but “pooped” just felt more appropriate. This week was so amazing and not just because I didn’t have to go to work everyday (that didn’t hurt, either.). I had the most amazing time helping at the youth conference. It was pretty life changing and hopefully I will be able to do it again next year.
This weekend, I plan to spend the last days of my vacation relaxing in preparation for me having to go back to work on Monday morning. Just thinking about my many emails my inbox has collected over the past week makes me cringe. Thankfully, nothing major happened this week at work that required me to be reached. Plus, I’m really proud of myself, because I didn’t check my work emails not once. Round of applause for me!
Here’s to an amazing weekend and I’ll see you next week…after I swim up from the sea of emails I have to check Monday morning. Le struggle.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: June 24, 2016
- 15 minimalist hidden kitchens. So cool!
- Simple ways to get more sleep.
- Interesting ways to stay healthy this summer.
- Ways to cool your house down without A/C. The last tips is the best one, FYI!
- What to expect from a Keratin treatment.
- This recipe for stuffed veggie pizza roll seems easy and looks delicious.
- 25 Chrome extensions that will increase your productivity.