Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Funny running into you on a Sunday evening while posting a Link-End Round-Up. Yet, here we are. So, I know these posts usually go up on Friday. Unfortunately, last week was blur of work and car problems. So, I was dropping the ball in a few areas of my life. I was going to just let this week’s Link-End Round-Up fall to the waist-side…again. However, I really enjoyed these posts and found a new one tonight while procrastinating cleaning my closet and bathroom.
Therefore, I decided to crack open this post, refresh the links, and publish. So, hopefully, you enjoy these reads as much as I did. Now, let me finally turn on the final episode of Love Is Blind and get my apartment together before starting a new work week. Have you watched Love Is Blind?! OMG, what an amazing pile of reality show. I already the results of the finale, but I still want to see it play out.
Oh, let me get back on course. Yes! I hope you enjoy this week’s Sunday Night Edition of Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 01, 2020
- How to deep clean your scalp – The Stripe
- Unmarried, happily ever after – New York Times
- Couples living apart together and why it works – Curbed
- New ways to battle procrastination – Wall Street Journal
- Time to rethink your strategy regarding whole fish – Taste
- Why most of America sucks at making biscuits – The Atlantic
- How much time do you need to recover after a workout – Life Hacker