Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, Peeps! Oh, and “Hey, March 2019!”
I really wish I had some spunk and glee to spew out on here, but that’s not the case. Ya’ girl is drained! I’m on week 2 of trying to adjust to my new norm of living in a new area of the city and by myself for the first time in years. Actually, I’m thrilled about the latter, but everything else just feels like its floating around me – waiting to ground itself. It’s not a great feeling to feel like everything in your life is in limbo.
One thing that I’ve been reminding myself, which has been helping, is that I wanted these “problems”. I spent so much time putting things off, that it caused my anxiety to overflow everywhere. Thankfully, I have faith and knowing that my life will calm down sooner than later and I will be able to enjoy my life, again.
For the first time in a long time, I don’t have obligations this weekend! So, my sister is going to help me finish moving the rest of my stuff from my old bedroom to my new place. Afterwards, I’m going to deep clean the bedroom, because it’s going to be my nephew’s new room. I’m hoping that we will be able to paint it on Sunday so it can be bright and breezy. Well, if not this weekend, there’s always next weekend.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 1, 2019
- How to declutter your mind – Ideas.Ted
- 50 best soundtracks of all time – Pitchfork
- Why food can be the best medicine of all time – TIME
- Download coloring pages from over 100 museums – Lifehacker
- The new rules for communicating in the digital era – USA Today
- How much leisure time do the happiest people need? – The Atlantic
- Is witch hazel the skincare miracle we’re forgetting? – The Everygirl