LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 11, 2022
Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week, because mine was pretty good. Nothing special happened, but the weather was kind of crappy here in Memphis. Last week was amazing, though! Technically, it’s not Spring yet, but it sure did feel like it. It was sunny and highs in the 70s all week, which is just what I needed. There is just something about idyllic Spring weather that does something to me. Even the mail man at my job said that I was glowing and looked “radiant”, which placed a huge smile on my face. Compliments are still top tier. So, give them out whenever you can.
Unfortunately, this past week of rain, clouds, and cold temperatures was unfortunate.
As for this weekend, I hope I got all the good weather serotonin that I could this week, because it’s supposed to kind gloomy. Luckily, that makes it the perfect weather to start preparing for spring cleaning. My apartment needs an intense deep clean, which has been long overdue. First up being my bathroom, which I’m so embarrassed to say. Usually, I’m very intent on making sure that my bathroom is always clean and disinfected, but I’ve been dropping the ball. So, that’s first on my list and I have all the cleaning products ready.
Here’s to a weekend filled with a cleaning frenzy with preparations for spring vibes. Check out the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 4, 2022
- 4 ways to be better blogger – KP Fusion
- How to build fine jewelry collection – The Stripe
- How nostalgia relieves pain – Psychology Today
- My dream hair color is the trend for spring – Byrdie
- 12 areas to remember when spring cleaning – The Everygirl
- I need a milk frother and here are 7 of the best one – Food & Wine
- Kind of obsessed with this eclectic, maximalist apartment. It’s my vibe. – Apartment Therapy