Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, class! I hope you all had a great week. Oh, my week? Well, it was interesting, to say the least. However, I divulge more about that in a later post, which will probably be next week. Or, by the time you’re reading this, I might’ve shared it on IG Stories or something. Eh, you never know…unless you follow me on IG.
Today, weather permitting, my sister and I may take my nephew to the zoo. I mean, he’s only 6 months and is very reserved around new people, places, and things. Therefore, this trip will solely be for us, but only if it doesn’t feel that cold outside. Spring begins next week and the weather yesterday was unexpectedly warmer than expected. So, that’s what we’re hoping for today, as well
My main plan for this weekend is to lay low, as much as possible. I have some little things to do here and there, but the for the most part; nothing. I’m planning to use this time to meditate and reflect on my past while planning my future. Life can be one crazy ride, but it’s not too bad as long as you remember.
Let’s raise a glass of wine to you and your weekend. Also, please enjoy the articles in this week’s Link-End Round-Up!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 15, 2019
- Bad dreams are good – The Atlantic
- How protein conquered America – Eater
- My year of living like my rich friend – The Cut
- The big benefits of a vegetarian diet – Domino
- Why businesses that declare bankruptcy don’t always die – Vox
- The right way to achieve success: step by step – Psychology Today
- Signs of emotional deprivation in a relationship, according to a therapist – The Zoe Report