Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
The first LERU of March and I’m feeling amazing considering the stressful week I had. However, I have plans for a long overdue dinner date with some of my favorite GFs tonight and the weather is going to be almost picture perfect. So, I’m pretty stoked for this weekend and I’m going to try to make the most it. Seriously, I’m just so over cold and dreary weather and it’s been sucking a small piece of my joy everyday.
To lift my spirits and prep for Spring, I took advantage of Simply Be’s winter clearance sell. Although it’s a “winter” sell, there were quite a few spring pieces on sale, too. I think I saw one of the cute printed dresses I got last fall in the sale, too. Can’t wait for that order to get here. FYI, I back into shopping for clothes and concocting looks.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend filled with happiness and relaxation.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 2, 2018
- The truth about cellulite – Man Repellar
- Healthy ways to treat sweet tooth – The Newsette
- Rare signs that prove you were meant to lead people – Inc.
- Best undereye concealers, according to pros – Into The Gloss
- Landscaped backyard features and focal points – Dering Hall
- Minimize hormonal breakouts by cycling skincare – Tata Harper
- 10 No-Diet diet tips to get your week off on the right foot – Cupcakes and Cashmere