Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, fam! Despite some little “hiccups” here and there, this week was pretty good. First of all, Spring finally graced us with her appearance and the weather has been beautiful. I spent most of this week doing some upkeep, which included getting an oil change, a facial, and long overdue pedicure.
Today, I have a hair appointment that I’m looking forward to, but also a little sad about. Despite the extra attention I’ve been giving my lighten hair over the past year, I need to go back darker. The breakage hasn’t been too bad, but it could’ve been better. Plus, the process of going blonde has been slowly destroying my natural curl pattern. I’d rather have a head full of thick and dark healthy curly hair than a head of thinning and breaking limp curly light hair. #Adulting
My plans for this weekend include finally getting back to blogging more. I’m really annoyed with the lack of content I’ve been sharing on here and on my Twitter and IG account. So, I’m going dedicate some much needed time to work on some posts that I’ve been meaning to share. Actually, I’m getting a little excited about it all.
As usual, here’s to a great weekend hopefully filled with warm, sunny weather. Enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 22, 2019
- 11 genius ways to cook eggs better – Food 52
- Baby Shark (doo doo do doo do doo), explained – Vox
- 20 things you didn’t know about color – Discover Magazine
- How to digitize your VHS and cassette tapes – Popular Science
- The paranoid person’s guide to online privacy – Fast Company
- Sex, power, oppression: Why women wear high heels – The Guardian
- Is there ever an okay time to go after a pimple? – Cupcakes & Cashmere