Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, folks. With everything going on in the world, it can be hard to come on here and share. Fortunately, my life hasn’t been altered too much, which I am more than grateful to be able to say. To help prevent me from getting sick, I’ve been self-medicating, healthy eating, and praying. It’s a weird and uncertain time we’re going through, but I have faith we will get through this. We’re going to be fine.
Still, it’s so important that we still remember to practice social distance, stay home whenever possible, and wash your hands frequently. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite articles I read this week. Some relevant to the current state of life with a mixture of good ol’ regular lifestyle content.
Here’s to a calming weekend at home!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 27, 2020
- 50 ways to avoid going stir-crazy while social distancing – The Bold Italic
- 7 habits that are making you unproductive while working from home – The Everygirl
- The best pillows for snoring, according to physicians and bedding experts – Good Housekeeping
- Coronavirus has caused a huge spike in online dating since the beginning of March- Dating.com
- Grocery and liquor stores are open. So, make this spiked milkshake is perfect for quarantine – Liquor
- Can’t find any hand sanitizer? Here’s a recipe on how to make hand sanitizer at home – NuReveal Organics
- Is your gel manicure telling how long you’ve been in quarantine? Try this trick to hide outgrown nails – Glamour