The work week ends today and it’s time for this week’s Link-End Round-Up! I wish I could say that this week has been a breeze for me, but it’s been super stressful. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that I’ve been dealing with some behind-the-scene issues with this site. For the most part, according to my hosting company, it’s been resolved. However, it’s not completely resolved on my end.
Yesterday, I was so frustrated with the whole process that I strongly considered just quitting the blog altogether. Not to mention, when I get frustrated, I cry. Yes, tears were shed, but I have faith everything will be okay.
Next week, things might be a little bar around here, because I have to report to jury duty on Monday. Yep, they got me. Actually, I’m the fourth person that I know that’s gotten called to jury duty in the past year. One of my coworkers had in back in May of last year, one friend had it back on December and actually got sequestered for a trial. Now, I have it next week and my COO has it 2 weeks after me. Personally, I plan to use that time to catch up on my reading, because I have stacks of magazines and books that I’ve been meaning to read. However, hopefully I will be dismissed and off the hook for the next 10 years. *Fingers crossed*
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hopefully, I will be here next week some new posts. See ya next time!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 3, 2017
- 10 Tips on how to decrease spending to save more money.
- Why being selfish can benefit everyone.
- An 8-Point Guide to Feng Shui your house and life.
- 5 ingredients to keep in stock for maximum health and minimum effort.
- Train yourself to start taking daily vitamins.
- Hack Mindful Time Management into Daily Work.
- How to dry brush and the importance of it.