Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Wow, this is the last LERU for March 2018. Time sure does fly when you’re too busy to remember what day it is. This week, actually all month, has been hectic. However, it’s finally coming to a halt. Yesterday, after weeks of daily stress and doing overtime on the weekend, I finished the project for work. UGH!! That was me releasing the biggest sigh you can imagine. I got through it!
It’s Easter weekend, which means I’ll be going to church tonight, tomorrow and Sunday morning. Unfortunately, I still haven’t even figured out what I’m wearing. I leaning toward a wearing a floral dress for Easter and there are a few that I have my eye on. However, if I don’t find one, I have a couple of option already in my closet. Honestly, I don’t need to buy a new dress anyway, because I’ve been trying to be more mindful of my spending. Improving my financial skills is always a constant work in progress, but I’m getting better each quarter.
I plan to take a couple of days off next week, because I have some self-care. On Tuesday, I have a hair appointment to start the process of going lighter. I’ve been toying with going lighter with my hair for a couple of years now, but chickened out. However, I’m ready now and just in time for spring and super excited.
Here’s to Good Friday, a blessed weekend, and see ya next week!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 30, 2018
- How to attain self-realization – Life Hack
- A guide to drinking alone at a bar – Thrillist
- Best design style based on zodiac style – Domino
- Things to give up to become a high-achiever – Forbes
- Differences between marketing, advertising, and branding – Inc.
- Timing your meals may help you lose weight – The Washington Post
- How to create a budget for a flexible lifestyle – Cupcakes and Cashmere