Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Here’s to finally reaching Friday! This week felt like this past January; unnecessarily long. However, we made it through and I actually had the time to share a new post everyday this week. Yesterday, I shared some of my go-to blog posts ideas, which was fun and long overdue. I’ve been sitting on the idea to write and share that post for a long time. So, I’m glad that I was finally able to get that out my draft folder. I plan to share more blog tips and content development ideas in the future, because it’s definitely one of my passions.
The weather is suppose to be cold, rainy and gloomy all weekend. So, it’s the perfect time to do some overtime and make progress in some projects I’m working on. As for Sunday, it’s daylights savings day and we’re going to lose an hour. Therefore, I’m going stay in and mourn that priceless hour. Time is money, right?! JK…kinda. Despite the gloomy weather and the lost of an hour, I plan to have a nice, relaxing weekend. I also want to dedicate some of my Sunday to sorting out my calendar. I have so many obligations for the next couple of months that I need to properly schedule in my calendar. Plus, I want to make sure I don’t have any conflicting dates, because I hate when that happens.
Back to good stuff! I hope you all have an amazing weekend and stop by on Monday to see what this week’s Item of the Week will be. Here’s a hint; roses!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: March 9, 2018
- How to mix the right skincare ingredients in your routine – Into The Gloss
- Mistakes even smart women make with money – Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Low carb meal prep recipes you can make on Sunday – The EveryGirl
- French 75 cocktail recipe I’ve been obsessed with making – Liquor
- Air purifying plants that will clean your air – Groom and Style
- Dessert recipes that are completely sugar-free – Greatist
- Differences between busy and productive people – Inc.