Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, folks! I hope you all had a good week, because mine was surprisingly enjoyable. My work load wasn’t that hectic, I completed my leadership class weekend, which means I got my Monday nights back. Also, after a couple of months to let my nails get stronger, I was finally got my nails done yesterday. I feel like a refreshed woman!
There was one downside to this week; the heat! All that complaining about winter not wanting to end has come back to slap me in the face with 90 degree weather. I guess we’re not getting spring this year. Now, I have to get into summer mode, because I was not prepared for this heat so soon. The other night, it was 80 degrees at 10 p.m. Uncalled for, in my opinion. I had to pull out my fan from my spare bedroom.
Anyway, here’s to a calm, cool, and relaxing weekend. Also, try to find some time to do some self-care, such as an at-home manicure or some multi-masking while watching your favorite guilty pleasure movie.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 11, 2018
- 23 best secret bars in the world – Thrillist
- How big should your emergency fund be – Life Hacker
- The best drink books of Spring and Summer 2018 – PUNCH
- Don’t fake it ’till you make it. Do it instead. – Thought Catalog
- 6 questions to ask yourself before you say ‘yes’ – Entrepreneur
- How to find treasures at the flea market – Cupcake and Cashmere
- Contemplating on making on these whisky wings this weekend – Rachel Ray