Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hopefully, this is the last week of me not having a “planned” schedule. As a person of habit, I can adapt to small changes in my schedule here and there. However, to spend most of the week in the dark about what days I’m in the office or not has been difficult. Thankfully, I now know what I days I need to be in the office, which allow to confidently plan other meetings and appointments. My poor daily planner has been look less scheduled and more scattered. It irks me so bad when I have to scratch out a plan and scribble a little note next to it to explain why I did it. Also, I love a clean schedule, too.
Today, I don’t have to go into the office, but I do have a meeting this afternoon. Until then, I plan to stay in my cool apartment until it’s time for me to leave, because is was super hot yesterday. I think the temps today are supposed to be hot, too, and I’m not ready to deal with that. I looked so miserable yesterday, because it was so hot.
As for this weekend, I have a lot of work to catch up on, which includes some rest. I’m just craving for consistency and looking for anyway I can get it.
In the meantime, I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the links in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 17, 2019
- Retirement planning for single people – Money
- Frizzy hair is impossible to totally fix – The Atlantic
- Can CBD really cure all that? – The New York Times
- How to retain more from the books you read – Darius Foroux
- The age of rage: are we really living in angrier times – The Guardian
- Guide to finding your perfect eyebrow shape, according to a pro – Refinery29
- An index card that holds all the financial advice you’ll ever need – The Washington Post