Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey, Friday! You feel very hot today and I’m not happy about it. However, it’s the beginning of a long weekend and I’m willing to call us even.
I can’t wait to leave work tonight, because I need to hit my leasing office to secure my pool pass. Yes, the pool opens this weekend and I’m sure it’s going to be packed like a can of sardines. However, I plan to be one of those sardines, because the temperatures have been in the high 90s. It’s been miserable and I deserve to float in a pool for a couple hours a day this weekend.
Other than floating in a pool, my plans for this weekend is to avoid being outside at all costs. This means I’m not going to anyone’s BBQ, because it’s this heat is not to be played with this weekend. However, I’m accepting plates if you deliver them.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this long weekend and get some smoked ribs for me. In the meantime, enjoy this week’s edition of Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 24, 2019
- How brands get their names – Vox
- Secret to perfect hard-boiled eggs – Domino
- Everything should take 20 minutes – The Outline
- How to clean your makeup brushes and how often – Allure
- Ultimate list of free tools for content creators – Rascal Honey
- Overcome bias you have toward your own ideas – Harvard Business Review
- Creative types reserve a corner of their brain for dreaming big – Scientific American