Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read around the internet this past week.
Today is Friday and it’s the kick-off for a 3-day weekend. It’s Memorial Day weekend and I can’t wait to chill out while consuming as much BBQ and cocktails as possible and in moderation. However, you have to acknowledge the true meaning of Memorial Day, which is to remember those who gave their life to protect our country. Please remember that this weekend.
Not sure if all these graduations are going on or the fact that I just binged watched ’13 Reason’ twice, but I’m missing high school. Okay, maybe not that much, but I did enjoy high school. What did I enjoy most about high? Not having to pay bills summer breaks. Those were the good ol’ days. Now my summer breaks are filled with making sure I have enough gas in my car to blast my AC and pray that the barista makes my iced coffee not too sweet. Well, I guess my life could be a lot worst than it is.
I’m only working half a day today and will be off Monday. However, I should be back on Tuesday with a new post. Have an awesome weekend and see you next week!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 26, 2017
- Currently intrigued by the Japanese concept of Ikigai, which helps to determine the reason for living.
- I have to make and try this Tracy Anderson’s 6-ingredient salad. Sounds easy and healthy AF!
- Just graduated and/or looking for you passion? This read might help you out.
- Avoid making these mistakes while job hunting.
- Smoke weed and be skinny: The Stoner Diet plan. Quick and amusing read.
- Ever wonder why Papa Johns peppercino comes with each pizza? Here you go.
- Before you shave again, read this guide about dealing with in-grown hairs.