Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, friends!
Not only is it the last day of the work week, but also the last day of the month. This month has been a rollercoaster for me, but it’s definitely been a learning experience. Personally, I feel like I’ve experienced every emotion, other than grief, this month. However, in hindsight, I feel that this month set me up to experience some really good things. Unfortunately, the not knowing is stressing me out, but it’s part of the process.
So, this weekend is my 20th high school reunion, but I’m not sure how much I’m going to participate. The festivities kick off tonight, but it’s at a club and I don’t do clubs. I’m really trying to urge me to go to picnic tomorrow, but I really don’t want to go. So, I’m going to have to find someone to convince me to go. I’m pretty sure my sister will get me to go.
To be honest, I think I need a day to sit in peace and to myself. It’s one of the things I do to strengthen my mental health. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able get a day off for a few more days.
To end this on a positive note, I hope you all get some rest this weekend and enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 31, 2019
- Can dogs eat vegan? PureWow
- Decluttering made simple – Evernote
- What to do if you’re lost in the woods – Lifehacker
- How to know if you actually like a food – Furthermore
- All the ways Google tracks you and how to stop it – Wired
- How to make exercise a regular part of your life – Popular Science
- Do you really need to take 10.000 steps a day to increase longevity? – NPR