Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
OMG! This week had me all over the place and in my feelings more than once. I encounter work-related obstacles and relationship obstacles that had me boiling with anxiety. Thankfully, nothing boiled over and eventually calmed down…for now.
Also, I just realized this is the first LERU of May. I don’t know about ya’ll, but it already feels like May is halfway over. Maybe it’s just me, because this week was draining for me. Thankfully, I’m feeling in a better mood and my office building is having a Cinco de Mayo party this afternoon. Last year, they had margaritas with actual tequila and I’m hoping they do again this year. Last year, I didn’t go to work that day, but I plan to be there this year.
However, I won’t be doing much drinking, because I have a retreat to attend to wrap up this leadership class I’ve been taking through my church. It’s been so good and I’ve been implementing lessons learned into my every life and at work. However, it’s also has helped me see the lack of leadership in the same places. Can’t wait to see how it all ends.
Like I mentioned in yesterday’s Cinco de Mayo outfit post, I have some invites to some awesome parties tomorrow. However, I don’t think I’m going to have the time or energy to go to any, but we’ll see.
In the meantime, have a great weekend and live it up. Also, I might drop another Cinco de Mayo post tomorrow. So, stop by and see!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 4, 2018
- Recipes using vegan honey alternatives – Vida
- How to travel on a budget when you’re broke AF – Thrillist
- Vitamins you should take in your 20s and 30s – The Thirty
- Most important thing to do to build emotional intelligence – Inc.
- What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed at work – Rescue Time
- 5 books to read when you’re considering making a big change – Fast Company
- Less stress, clearer thoughts with mindfulness meditation – The Harvard Gazette