Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Yep, I’m back! As you can see, I’m slowly getting back to posting. I will I can go from 0 to 3-4 posts a week, but I can’t. Honestly, I still have a job where I go to everyday and I still spend my weekends catching on things I missed during the week.
This past week, I tapped into my love of zoning out. I usually look forward to going home – it’s actually one of my favorite things to do. However, this week, I would come home, remove my makeup, make me a margarita, and select one of my Tidal playlists. Last week, I was into my “Vibes” playlist, which is mostly current pop and rap hits mostly discovered via TikTok. However, this week, I was feeling very nostalgic and played throwbacks and bedroom tunes. It’s been great and has helped me start to get back into civilization – kinda.
Let’ get into this week’s Link-End Round-Up. I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but I love doing Link-End Round-Up. It’s one of my favorite posts to do and for a number of reasons. However, one of my favorite reasons is because I love reading and sharing fun, interesting, and weird things I’ve read recently. This week’s reads hits all of those and then some.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: May 8, 2020
- What does modern love mean during a pandemic? – New York Times
- Loved these 10 skin commandments and trust me, #1 is so important – The Style & Beauty Doctor
- 16 things to purge this weekend, because you’ve run out of things to binge on Netflix – The Everygirl
- Pretty eye makeup looks to rock in this new age of wearing face masks everywhere, everyday – Essence
- I am on a margaritas after work kick and this fresh ginger margarita recipe is high on my list – The Stripe
- Thinking about going meatless again and going to start with these vegetarian instant pot recipes – Corrie Cooks
- What’s your next baking project, according to your zodiac sign. Where does one find rosewater icing? – Well+Good