Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hope you had a great week and got to indulge in some Halloween candy. Personally, I’m glad that it’s finally November, because that means it’s go time for me. I’m a procrastinator, but I also work well under pressure. So, I confident that I will get everything I need to do done in time.
I know that we still have Thanksgiving, but I’m pretty sure every store will look like a wintry Christmas wonderland by tomorrow. I mean, I usually detest the presence of Christmas before November 15th, but I’m into it this year. However, one local radio station did start playing Christmas music on Halloween, but listened to a few jingles. Still, that was a little too early.
Although I’m ready to embrace Christmas early, my wallet isn’t going to start until around the 15th. Like I mentioned, I’m putting myself on a strict Christmas shopping budget this year, but I still haven’t decided how much. Before creating the budget, I have to write a list of everyone on my list and then go from there. I might share how I create my Christmas shopping budget – might.
Starting this evening, I have quite a few plans this weekend. Aside from church on Saturday and Sunday morning, I have dinner plans tonight, breakfast plans tomorrow morning, and lunch plans after church on Sunday. I also might be sliding into a function or 2 on Monday. Who am I?!
In the meantime, here’s to an enjoyable weekend and try not to eat too much leftover Halloween candy.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 2, 2018
- The best age to learn a new language – BBC
- What to eat for high performance – Boss Babe
- Are you overwashing your face – New York Times
- How to quit eating candy after Halloween – Coveteur
- How to attract more positivity in your life – Thirteen Thoughts
- The Target Effect: Why Shopping Leads to Random Hauls – Refinery 29
- Best way to make coffee -moka pot, machine, filter, or instant? – The Guardian