Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, friends! For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been an emotional wreck – full of optimism, and drenched in anxiety. Needless to say, I’ve been all over the place. However, it’s the only way that I can describe 2019 as a whole and it’s been a wild year.
I’ve been so behind these past few months, but I’m ready to get it together. Tomorrow, I plan to plant myself in a local coffee shop and nail down the rest of my posts for the month. Also, *giddy clapping* I have a nail appointment on Sunday, which I’ve looking forward to weeks. I’ve been trying my best to take care of my nails leading up to my appointment.
I love when I get my nails done! Getting a gel manicure with unique designs is my favorite guilty pleasure, despite my wallet hating it. However, it’s so worth it to me, because it makes me feel so good.
Ya’ll. Thanksgiving is next week. That’s so wild, because the rest of this year is about to breeze by. I’m not sure if I’m completely ready for the holidays, but I don’t have a choice at this point. Thankfully, I have a short work week next week, which will probably help me get ready.
Here’s to a great and relaxing weekend, before a hectic ride toward the end of the year.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 15, 2019
- Bad dreams are good – The Atlantic
- How to cut your bangs at home – Elle
- Everything to know about traditional and natural retinol – Covetuer
- So, this is how much you should have saved by 40. I’m behind. – CNBC
- How to wipe your computer of your personal information – Popular Mechanics
- How to create a cheap and chic Thanksgiving flower bouquet – Apartment Therapy
- Need an idea on what to bring to Friendsgiving? Check out these potluck ideas – New York Times