Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Hey, Friday! Girl, what took you so long to show up? Anyway, glad you’re here. This week has been long and I’m starting to feel a little under the weather, which is usually a clear indication that the holiday season is upon.
Ugh. The holiday season – I’m not sure if I’m ready. I’ve started to figured out my budget for the year and narrow down everyone on my list. This may be the first year that I have and stick to a very tight budget. However, I’m going to start on my gift guides next, which I’m excited about this year. I’m going to focus on a few niche guides, instead of the typical ones – it’s going to fun.
Therefore, I’m going lock myself up with some wi-fi and black coffee to get them knocked out. In the meantime, please grab a cup of tea to prevent a cold with a splash of lemon and honey and enjoy this week’s link-end round-up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 8, 2019
- The introvert’s guide to partying – P.S. I Love You
- Ways to help your body adjust to cold weather – Time
- Women aren’t buying handbags as much anymore – Quartz
- Do skin supplements work and make your skin better – Domino
- The early 2000s combed back pouf is still questionable – The Cut
- 4 ways to avoid temptation and reach your goals – Psychology Today
- Questions to ask other than “What do you do?” – Harvard Business Journal