Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! Again, sorry for the lack of posts this week. I was in and out of chilly and rainy days earlier this week, which caused me to get a slight head cold. Head colds are the absolute worst. You can’t breathe and you feel like you’re being gently suffocated to death. Well, maybe that’s just me, but I despise it so much. Thankfully, I think I was able to get it before it got unbearable, but it cost be 2 days.
Actually, I had to get that head cold out of here quick, because my calendar is filling up. I recently had a 10 minute conversation with myself while taking a long shower that I was going to step out of my introvert/homebody lifestyle. Instead, I was going to be more present at shindigs, events, and obligations. So far, so good! I went to a local blogger event last night and I have an awards ceremony to go to on Sunday night, which should be fun.
Next week, I’m going to post my first Holiday Gift Guide of 2018. It’s getting real that Christmas is coming and I;m ready for it. Initially, I didn’t think that I would get to in the Christmas spirit, but bring on the jingle bells.
I hope you have a great weekend and stop by next week to read what’s the first guide is going to be about. HINT: there was hint the sentence. 🙂
LINK-END ROUND-UP: November 9, 2018
- The problem with being perfect – The Atlantic
- Chic and simple way to upcycle glass jars – Oh Joy!
- How to be a more patient person – New York Times
- Skill Stacking: A practical guide to career success – Darius Foroux
- How to make your dog a pet influencer and Instragram-famous – Vox
- Oprah’s Favorite Things 2018 ( I miss watching this every year- Oprah
- Your genetics can affect if you love or loathe coffee – National Geographic