Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Ya’ll, YA’LL! I can’t believe that it has almost been an entire month since I’ve posted a Link-End Round-Up. Time flies when you’re busy trying to get used to a new chapter that you weren’t planning on entering. More on that when I’m ready to share about that – in the very near future.
Anyway, the transition from an overwhelmingly stressful summer to an excitingly new chapter in fall briefly knocked me off course. As soon as I was getting back into the flow, I caught a late summer cold. Those are the worst and happen at the worst possible for time. For me, I started getting sick the day before my birthday – a drag. It feels like excuses and they might be, but I’m ready to challenge myself.
For a while, I’ve been lacking in ideas for content, which used to be my jam. However, I’ve been learning a lot of new things and products that I want to share. Now, I’m starting to want to write more, because my days are finally starting to form and be consistent. I finally have the time to actually plant my butt down and write and I can’t wait.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up. I’m still in awe that it’s been almost a month since I’ve posted a LERU! I can’t.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: October 11, 2019
- The history of dewy skin – Into The Gloss
- How a night owl can become an early bird – Forge
- 6 ways to keep food fresher, longer – The Everygirl
- 27 words you should never use to describe yourself – Inc.
- Cold and flu remedies that actually work – Popular Science
- Ranking of worst Halloween candy and best – Candy Store
- How to put together a skincare routine for your skin type – Well + Good