Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Whaddup, Friday! Can’t lie. This post almost didn’t happen, but I’ve been trying to challenge myself more. Sometimes, we have a tendency to think and act as if we don’t have enough time to get things done. About 10 years ago, I used to be that person. Then,I realized that I had plenty of time to get things done – becoming a student of life, taking better care of myself, and nurturing relationships. However, after my mom passed away 5 years ago, I fell off – HARD!
Eventually, I started to get back on and track and got rid of some toxic habits and people in the process. Although I didn’t get completely back on track, it was consistent and healthy. Now, I’m ready for more – time to be progressive. I signed up for a gym last month, but didn’t go get my pass until this past Monday. Also, I instantly signed up for the orientation for 7AM this morning. I actually went and I signed up for a couple of other classes – I’m a little excited to get this gym life rolling again. It’s been so long since I’ve been in the gym, but I’m ready.
I’m just feeling very optimistic and I’m not sure why this week’s Link-End Round-Up turned into a mini motivational recap. Yet, here we are and so is this week’s Link-End Round-Up. Enjoy!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: October 18, 2019
- What are the benefits of CBD? New York Times
- The best makeup brushes for every part of your face – The Cut
- What exactly is Glossier Skin? Let them tell you. – Into The Gloss
- Need a break from meat? Check out these one pot vegetarian meals – Goop
- What do million dollar dream homes look like across the country – Domino
- Being materialistic makes us less happy and bad for the planet, according to science – GOOD
- Free pumpkin stencils to have the best Jack-o-lantern on the block – Better Homes and Gardens