Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday, peeps! I have a had a roller coaster of a week. Therefore, I’m super excited that the weekend is here. Since I can feel the anxiety of the holidays approaching, I’m trying to find and use all the free time I can get to focus on my mental health. Although I’ve mastered the act of saying “no” as a complete sentence, sometimes I can still find myself being stretched out. Daily activities and responsibilities can be daunting. So, it’s important to know when to give yourself a break. It’s okay to use those personal and vacation days at work. It’s okay to change your mind the last minute for dinner plans. Mainly, it’s okay to be responsible for your sole happiness. Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.
This weekend, other than church tomorrow night, I will be mentally and physically recharging myself. So, my phone will be off for most of the weekend, FYI.
Here’s to a great fall weekend and stop by on Monday to see if I have an item that I love so much that I just have to share it with you.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: October 19, 2018
- The hyaluronic acid diet – Into The Gloss
- 15 healthiest vegetables to eat – Medical News Today
- 7 de-stressing yoga moves so you can chill – Coveteur
- Glossary of all the money terms you should know – Pure Wow
- How to rapidly improve the way you think in 30 days – Medium
- The many ways we procrastinate and how we can stop – Healthline
- Set up your financial accounts like you’re going to be hacked. – Two Cents