Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! My week started off a little rocky, but once I changed my mind frame it got better. Earlier this week, I shared my plans on how to end this year on a high point. One thing I didn’t mention or elaborate on is that I want to work on be more in the moment. I have a tendency to let my mind and energy wander off to work on other things when I should focus on what I’m already working on. I think all of those years being programmed to be have the ability to multi-task has caught up with. However, that’s another conversation for another time.
I’m so excited for this weekend, because The Walking Dead finally returns on Sunday night. So, my sister and I have already planned to spend Sunday nestled on the couch binging last season. This has been out tradition for the past couple of years. We load the coffee table with snack and bottles of water while watching Rick and ’em kill so walkers. It’s almost therapeutic, at this point.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend and let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: October 20, 2017
- People are painting their walls white for Instagram likes.
- The best ways to detangle curly hair.
- How to choose and cook the right beef cut.
- What some of today’s successful women were doing in their 20s.
- Currently trying to curate my own oven fried chicken recipe. This is my current fav one.
- The definitive guide to day drinking
- As a Memphian, this letter from Tony Allen to Memphis was beautiful and touching.