Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
The weather has been getting cold, which explains why I’m a little sick. After spending almost all of August sick, I’m back at it with the cough medicine and nasal spray. So, that explains why I’ve been a little quiet on the blog and the timelines. Therefore, I’m planning to spend another weekend on my sofa watching horror movies and sipping hot green tea with honey.
I have a hopeful feeling that I can knock this cold out this weekend. I broke out my humidifier last night and it helped me tremendously with my sleep. Also, the tablespoon of NyQuil was pretty clutch, as well.
Sorry to cut this post short, but I need to finish up some work, because I’m planning to leave work a little early. I need some rest. So, here’s to a calm and cool weekend.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: October 27, 2017
- 3 simple tips for the best at-home pizza.
- 13 things to give up to live a successful life.
- Most popular TV show the year you were born.
- 7 Day Plan to look and feel your best before a big event.
- How to remove period stains from fabrics, including mattresses.
- Black girl-friendly Halloween makeup looks from black makeup artists.
- Mental blocks that could sabotage your workouts. This kicked me in the butt, FRFR!