Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday – Friday the 13th! When I was child, this day used to scare me – based solely off the movie. Oh, and the urban myths. LOL at the times I avoided stepping on a crack while walking to school. As an adult, Friday the 13th involves be laying in bed watching Friday the 13th movie while drinking wine. It’s definitely a vibe.
Tomorrow, I plan to stay at home all morning to do some deep cleaning; hair and home. Also, most Saturdays, I go to my sister house in the morning – I bring breakfast and we catch up on Big Brother. However, this weekend is Southern Heritage Classic, which causes the traffic to be an absolute headache – ALL DAY! So, I already told her not to expect to see me. *Kanye Shrug*
Not to mention, it’s too hot to be outside for long, which is why I’m not going to the Cooper-Young Festival. I really wanted to go, but again there’s horrible traffic. Bad traffic is an automatic cancel for me – most of the time.
Although I plan to have a lazy weekend, I hope you all have an enjoyable one, too. Also, I hope you enjoy this week’s Link-End Round-Up, too.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 13, 2019
- What’s It Like to Go Gray – Into The Gloss
- How to build an easy healthy lunch everyday – Well+Good
- I was wondering what ever happened to waterbeds – Mental Floss
- How to prepare and plan for holiday shopping…now – The Everygirl
- 12 things you should always haggle for a better price – Reader’s Digest
- The Fenty ss2020 show killed Victoria’s Secret – looked amazing – The Cut
- 10 tips for organizing your kitchen cabinets and keeping it that way – Cupcakes and Cashmere