Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! Well, this weekend crept up on your girl. I spent most of the week being a emotional wreck thanks to “Aunt Flo” being in town. However, homegirl has left and it’s back to business. The business for this weekend is to take my sister to go a car seat, because my upcoming nephew might be making an early arrival. So, I did say that I would buy a car seat as a baby shower gift and I’m already not looking forward to it. I don’t mind buying cute little outfits and some diapers, but when it comes to the cribs, strollers, and car seats? Oh, I’m not in the mood, but I will have to be this weekend. #Pray4Me
Another thing I want to start this weekend is decorating for fall. Many people don’t know this about me, but I love decorating my home for fall. I don’t even enjoy decorating for Christmas as much as I enjoy decorating for Fall. The main reason I enjoy it so much is because it mainly involves me creating cozy nooks and warm scented candles. I just love it so much!
Here’s to a lovely weekend in preparation for amazing week! Let’s chat some more next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 14, 2018
- Go-to-guide for shopping for window treatments – Domino
- The reasons you can never make a decision – Fast Company
- How Pedialyte went from toddler flu remedy to hangover cure – Vox
- Skin Care Glossary – Every Term You Need To Know, Decoded – Allure
- Household appliances you aren’t cleaning, but need to – Style at Home
- The right way to cover pimples according to makeup artists – Into the Gloss
- Things you’re spending too much money on and how to stop – The Everygirl