Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Oh…hey, Friday! I’m so glad to see you!
My week has been a bag full of mixed emotions that included sadness, stress, but some bouts of happiness. I’ve rapidly approached crunch time in regards to needing to get the ball rolling on me moving within in the next month or so. Ugh…I hate having things in the air, because I don’t know what to catch first.
My birthday is next week, Wednesday to be exact, and I haven’t the vaguest idea of how I’m going to spend it. First of all, I’m probably not going to work, but that’s all I know for now. I might treat myself to a nice breakfast, a new skincare product, or fun accessory. Whatever, I’ll play it by ear, as usual.
As for this weekend? Oh, just another smorgasbord of random things I have to do on Saturday. Tomorrow is also the first day of fall and I’m so giddy. Although it’s supposed to be warm and rainy, it’s still going to officially be fall. However, on Sunday, I plan to be in a vegetative state on my sofa watching football and Hallmark channel movies. Jealous? I know.
I hope we all have a great and prosperous weekend and share more stuff next week.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 21, 2018
- How to stay fit forever – The Guardian
- Questions to never ask on a first date – Well + Good
- Tips to make your rental feel like you own it – Domino
- People like you more than you know – Scientific American
- 3 tips on how to have better conversations – New York Times
- How to cope when the news is stressing you out – Refinery 29
- Planning to make this matcha latte recipe with cashew milk. – Hurom