Link-End Round-Up: September 25, 2020
Happy Friday! Although it’s Friday, it’s also my birthday eve. Yep, tomorrow is your girl’s birthday and I’m having so many mixed feelings. Despite me not really caring about my birthday in the past, this year is going to be different. Well, it was supposed to be different when I saw that my birthday actually fell on a Saturday this year. When I realized that at the beginning of the year, I took it as a sign that I should do the most for my birthday. I was even thinking of becoming one of those people that celebrate their birthday all month.
However, coronavirus came and blew out the excitement that I had, but it’s okay. Actually, I’m still excited for my birthday being on a Saturday, because I can easily go drive around the city collecting my free birthday rewards from different places without worrying about being late for work.
Other than the round up of free goods and inhaling a potential deadly amount of cake – no big birthday plans for me. After this year, I’m just grateful that I was able to make it to see my birthday. I hope you enjoy the reads in this week’s Link-End Round-Up.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 11, 2020
- Best yoga poses for stress relief – Scout The City
- Ways to unclog congested pores – This That Beauty
- How to make sure your vote counts in November – Washington Post
- Which skincare ingredients you should mix and not mix together – Healthline
- Small changes you can make if you gained weight during quarantine – The Everygirl
- How to get ready for the winter blues even though fall hasn’t officially started – Bustle
- Despite my plans to eat cake all weekend, I have to make this homemade apple pie recipe soon – Delish