Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! Well, a few notable mentions has happened since last week’s Link-End Round-Up. First of all, I’m an aunt again to another adorable nephew. He’s stinking adorable! If you follow me on Instagram, you might’ve gotten a glimpse at chunky little face. He came home on Tuesday and it’s been interesting living under the same roof as a newborn, which I haven’t done in years. Thankfully, he’s adorable and I don’t have to wake up when wakes up at 2 a.m. Yay, for me!
Also, my birthday was this past Wednesday, but I didn’t do anything. Actually, I went to work on my birthday, which I rarely do. However, since I’ve been in and out the office due to the arrival of my nephew, I had so much work to finish. I did take yesterday off and I do have some birthday plans this weekend. It won’t be anything major, but it will be appreciated.
I hope ya’ll have a great weekend and stop by next week!
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 28, 2018
- How to be better at parties – The New York Times
- What to ask your doctor in your 30s, ladies – Coveteur
- Black women need to take back the hair industry – Ebony
- The science behind drinking apple cider vinegar – Inverse
- Best and worst booze to drink while dieting – Cooking Light
- How to successfully delegate work to someone else – LifeHacker
- Best house plants for air quality and keep your house clean- PopSugar