Stained Couture’s weekly series, Link-End Round-Up, features interesting reads I read from around the internet this week.
Happy Friday! I hope your first week of September? Well, mine was all over the place. So much so, my M.O. for this weekend is chill vibes with an occasional moment of fun compliments of Southern Heritage Classic tailgating tomorrow. Last weekend, my anxiety and I didn’t feel like partaking in any football festivities, but we won. The game was over by half-time and ended with a blowout. So, I didn’t miss out on anything.
On another note, I’ve noticed how tired I’ve been and I haven’t been drinking as much water I used to/ should be drinking. So, I think I’m going to make a couple of gallons of my favorite lemon, cucumber, and mint detox water this week. The detox water usually does a good job of helping me “clean” myself out and give myself a much needed restart. I’ve also been thinking about trying keto, but I’m still in the research phase. I research the heck out of major life changes before I take the plunge, but it also helps prepare me. We’ll see!
Here’s to a lovely weekend and the fact that summer is almost officially over. So, enjoy these last weekends of summer, because it will begin to actually feel like fall sooner than later.
LINK-END ROUND-UP: September 7, 2018
- How to ask for a raise – New York Times
- Why is plus-size vintage so hard to find – Racked
- Yoga stretches to relieve lower back pain – Outside
- How to make shot glasses out of ice – Food & Wine
- Reminding yourself why you do what you do – Entrepreneur
- Minimize jet lag based on what doctors have to say – The Washington Post
- Universal Basic Income and the Future of Pointless Work – The New Republic