Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Happy April! New month, new wants! As I mentioned on Friday, I’m trying to be more mindful with my spending, which has made me very selective of things I buy. I try to only things that I need and will get my money’s worth. For the month of April, I’m only wanting things that I know I will wear and/or use regularly. Also, nothing in this month’s Lust-Have List is over $70, which makes me smile.
Keeping to get all the details on what items I’m wanting this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: April 2018
- Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum – I’ve been really enjoying trying Clinique makeup as of recently, which has made me want to dabble in their skincare. I’m currently on the market for a new serum. This Clinique serum is designed to help refine the appearance of pores, which is always a goal for me.
- ‘Love More’ Nameplate Necklace – Spring is when I love to layer thin necklaces and this nameplate style one would be a cute addition. Plus, it’s under $20!
- Benefit Blush Bar Cheek Palette – I really became addicted to blushes during the cold, colorless months and this blush palette has all the shades that work for me. Plus, a perfectly blushed cheek in the right shade of pink is unstoppable.
- Lolitta Flats in light pink – Last summer, I wanted a pair of feathery shoes, but I couldn’t find a pair that didn’t look too fancy for casual slay. However, this pair from Aldo are as simple as feather shoes can be, but they are also flats. I visualize pairing them with a pair of cropped raw edge denim.
- Orange Print Button-Front Dress – In the spring, I can’t have too many dresses. I love casual dresses with a cute print like this orange printed one from Forever 21. This dress is so cute and I can wear all the way to fall.