Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Happy April! March was definitely a season for me, but I think it was actually the slap in the face that I needed. Therefore, I’m so ready to hit the ground running and I’m super excited. However, I’m still in the building stages of this new chapter and have so many things I need to do. I’m pacing myself, but not waiting to have “everything” in check.
Today is April Fools Day and I’ve always hated this day, because it’s stupid!! Can you tell I’ve fallen for a lot of April Fools pranks in my life? Whatevs.
This month, the first full month of spring, I’m all about simple everyday things, but with a little extraness.
LUST-HAVE LIST: April 2019
- Red Rouge Lip Tint, $12, Sephora – I randomly picked up one of the lip tints from Sephora’s collection and surprisingly impressed. The payoff and longevity of the tint on my lips made me want to try others shades.
- Mar Y Sol Zadie Backpack, $150, Shopbop – This raffia backpack is a need for spring and summer and the marigold color is just perfect.
- Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinol Serum, $85, Sephora – I think I’m ready to add retinol back to my skincare routine and I want to start with this new offering from Sunday Riley. Although it’s a high dose, I have plenty of ultra moisturizing moisturizers.
- Gold Wrap Sandals, $68, TopShop – A thin, strappy pair of gold wrap sandals? Yes, please!
- Linnmon/ Alex Desk, $129, Ikea – Since I mainly freelance now, I mostly work from home and need to set up my home office. First item? This desk from Ikea, which I plan to go check out this week. Hopefully, it will look the same in-person as online.