Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
It’s still summer, but the past couple of days here in Memphis have felt very fall-sy. Waking up to sunny skies and cool temperatures has been amazing. However, these mornings have also been making me anxious for fall to come. We still have less than 2 months for fall to arrive but, hopefully the crisp fall weather will show up a little earlier than expected.
The combination of fall-like weather and the arrival of August also has me wondering how and what I’m going to stock my fall wardrobe. I’m pretty sure that will get that after reading about the items I want this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: August 2017
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 Age Defense Moisturizer – The moisturizer I had planned to use during my summer skincare routine caused me to break out. So. I’ve been pondering on trying this moisturizer from Origins, because Origins products have never let me down. This moisturizer is good for anti-aging regimens. Plus, it has SPF 40 in it. I’m always down for a moisturizer with SPF.
- Off the Shoulder Floral Blouse – I was so late to the off the shoulder trend this summer. However, it’s never too late to hop on a trend train. I love this floral off the shoulder blouse from H&M. It’s lightweight, but also has long sleeves. This will make great piece to transition from summer to fall.
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Vanity Saddle Bag – Saddle bags are one of my favorite bags to carry in the fall. This suede rose color one from Rebecca Minkoff is everything! I think rose suede is going to be vibe for the fall.
- Matt Bernson Emerson Tassle Loafers – Fall is loafer season. I’m really feeling these minimalist loafers by Matt Bernson and the tassel is a chic and subtle detail.
- Goodbye, Vitamin: A Novel – I’ve been craving a good fiction book to dig into and this one is at the top of the list. It’s only been out a couple of weeks, but the reviews make me think this is the next book I need to crack open. Time to give all of my self-help and non-fiction books a break.