Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Is it really August already?! Although it feels like July lasted for 2 months, it’s still hard to believe that it’s already August. August tends to be my chill and build month, which I use to clear my mind and plan for the rest of the year. Another reason I love August is because the humidity starts to relieve of us of it’s strain.
Since my birthday is in September, August is also the last month before my life gets hectic. Once September hits, I’m going to be drowning in welcoming a new nephew, holidays, finding a new place to move, and actually moving. Ugh, I’m so not ready for any of that. So, I’m going to try to chill for as much of August as I can.
LUST-HAVE LIST: August 2018
- Pearlescent 13-month planner, $32, Bando – I recently figured out how to use these planners for daily to-do lists. Even though any daily planner will do, this pearlescent one from Bando is the prettiest one I’ve seen so far.
- Gorjana Palm Profile Hoops, $65, ShopBop – I’m not quite ready to let go of palm leafs everywhere and on everything. These hoops with a palm leafs in the center are a subtle way to keep the trend going.
- Denim Midi Skirt w/ Split Front, $48, ASOS – Since spring, I’ve been all about midi skirts and I would love to carry the love into fall with a denim midi skirt. The front slit makes it current and not too structured.
- Large Crystalline Half-Moon Pouch, $24.50, Madewell – Will I ever meet a Madewell bag or accessory that I don’t love? My latest Madewell obsession is their half moon pouch in retro pink. I’ve featured the clear pouch before, but I think I love this version a little more.
- Platform Oxfords with Hearts, $49.90, Zara – Every year, Zara offers a similar nude platform oxford that I lust after. Unfortunately, I usually don’t see it until my size is sold out, but I’m not slipping this time. I’m ordering these today.