Hey, hey, hey or should I say “Ho, Ho, Ho”! Either way, it’s time for my final Lust-Have List of 2016. It’s so surreal to think that this year is almost over, but I’m always excited for a new year. If you know me, then you know I’m always excited for the beginning of new moments.
Just like with the Lust-Have List for my birthday month of September, this list is pretty much a wish list of things I wouldn’t mind Santa Clause getting me this year. I’m not into receiving Christmas gifts, because I love giving gifts. So, any gifts I ever receive are super appreciated.
I hope you enjoy the last Lust-Have List for 2016.
LUST-HAVE LIST: December 2016
- Velvet Dawson Backpack – Yes, more velvet! I’ve been fawning and stalking this velvet Herschel backpack for a couple of weeks. If it wasn’t for me barely making a dent in my Christmas shopping list, I would’ve copped this already. Isn’t it so pretty with all it’s beautiful burgundy self? I want it so bad.
- Everything’s Coming Up Roses Notebook – This year, I finally perfected my productivity game with the help of daily bullet journaling. So, I’m accepting all journals, especially pretty ones like this rose gold one from Kate Spade.
- Unwind Sweater – I’m so late to the Fashion Nova world, but I was very happy to see that have plus size fashions for us curvier ladies. I love this unwind sweater, because it looks cozy and on trend. It’s also available on other colors, but I love the feminine look of the mauve color.
- Amika 4 Interchangeable Barrel Curling Iron Set – I’m into big hair, especially big hair full of big curls. I have plenty of flat irons and bliow dryers, but no curlings iron. I love this interchangeable curling wand, because it comes with 4 barrels in different sizes. So, no need for multiple clunking curlers everywhere.
- Nike Cortez Ultra SE – I’m always on the hunt for a pair of chic sneakers that can be styled to wear to work or play. These herringbone Nike Cortez are everything. I even love the contrasting sole. I might have to buy these as a Christmas gift to myself this year.
- Philips AirFryer – For the majority of the year, I was a very good eater. I cut out a lot of bad foods from my diet, including deep fried foods. However, this AirFryer fries food with 75% less fat. Welcome back home, fried catfish!