Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
The final Lust-Have List for 2017 is here! As you might be able to tell from this month’s list, I’m in full cozy mode. Surprisingly, December is going to be a little hectic for me. This month, I have a couple of holiday parties to attend, catching up with some friends and family coming in town for the holidays, and the rest of my Christmas shopping.
For the moments when I don’t have anything planned, I plan to be snuggled up on one corner of my sofa, watching holiday movies while giving myself skincare treatments. I can’t wait! Therefore, you will notice that the majority of the items I’m wanting this month are mostly for laying around and I’m totally okay with that.
LUST-HAVE LIST: December 2017
- Dr. Martens Delphine Brogue Boots – I haven’t had a pair of Doc Marten boots in decades, but I notice they are coming back and with new styles. These brogue boots borrow the same style of brogue shoes with it’s masculine design. These would look so amazing paired with some straight-leg ankle trousers.
- Amped Fleece Throw Blanket – Yes, I want a new fleece throw, because my dogs confiscated the one that was previously on my sofa. However, this one looks just as soft and perfect for cocooning in during an intense Netflix binge.
- Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Face Oil – My skin has been so dry and tired looking. So, I’ve been reaching for face oils more and more for my skin. This Sunday Riley face oil contains ingredients to help your skin look and feel hydrated and supple. I’ve yet to try a Sunday Riley face oil that let me down.
- Stance Pom Pom Over The Knee socks – Although these are over the knee socks, my big, stocky legs will make these the perfect knee highs for me. I’ve been loving the look of opaque socks over black stockings and paired with black boots. These could work for me.
- UGG Scuffette II Slippers – It’s time I invest in a good pair of slippers and Ugg slippers are the creme de la creme of slippers, to me. They are just a slipper version of Uggs and feel just as soft and comfy. They are pricier than the slippers I buy at Target, but I consider these a self-care purchase. 🙂