Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
After what felt like the longest month in the history of months, it’s finally February. February is a meaningful month to me for many reasons. My mom’s birthday is this month (17th), it’s Black History Month, and we’re so much closer to spring.
I just want spring to hurry up, because I’m sick of this bi-polar weather. First of all, I already have a hard time trying to pick out clothes the night before. So, being below freezing on one day and in the low 60s the next is for the birds and the reason everyone is sick.
I’m so ready for spring. I’ve already picked a weekend to do my spring cleaning and I’ve picked out the vibe I’m going for; minimalist on vacation. You should be able to get a view with some of the items on this month’s Lust-Have List. Keep reading to get all the deets!
LUST-HAVE LIST: February 2018
- Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme – Eye creams and I haven’t been seeing eye to eye lately, because they tend to be pricey and the results are usually bleh. However, I’ve been really into my under creams that brighten and illuminate the under eye area. I’ve been reading some awesome things about the this new Ole Henriksen eye cream. This cream contains banana powder, which is known to set and brighten your under eye concealer. So, I’m intrigued.
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% -This retinoid sells out immediately. The Ordinary products have been hit and miss, but I’m hoping this one is a hit for me. That’s if I ever can get my hands on a bottle.
- Tropical Print Duster Coat – It’s still early, but I think tropical prints are going to play a big part in my wardrobe this summer. This tropical print duster is a nice way to test the waters.
- The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People – My empathy has been flaring up a lot, which isn’t bad. It’s okay to feel for others, but it’s very stressful and stirs up anxiety. So, I hope this book will help me tone it down or just deal with empathy is a healthy way.
- Kate Spade leather wallet – I finally bought a new and bigger everyday purse. I love it, but now I need to get a bigger wallet. I’ve worn out and I’ve outgrown key chain wallet. Loving this Kate Spade wallet, because it’s classic and plenty of slots and pockets for all my wallet essentials. Also, I like the strap on the zipper for those days when I don’t want to carry a purse.
- Slingback Flats – Slides were the rage all of last year, but I think slingback flats are going to be the “it” lazy shoe of the year. Cute, chic, and comfy. The bright and fun orange shade of this pair will be perfect for spring and summer.