Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Can you believe it’s finally February? Sheesh – January always feels so long. However, we’ve finally entered February and I couldn’t be more happier. I appreciate February, because it’s usually filled with some simple holidays and it’s my mom’s birthday month.
I’m really excited for this month, because I have a passion project that I’m working. Of course, I’m just in the beginning stages, but I spent some time this weekend working on it. So, I’m really enjoying this feeling – even if it never some to fruition. The journey is the best part, because you learn the most about you and hone in on your goal. It’s fun and I’ll talk about it more in an upcoming post.
As for this month’s Lust-Have List – it’s a sprinkle of wants and wants that could be classified as needs. However, keep reading to see all the items I’m lusting for this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: February 2020
- Underground Ankle Boots – Boot season is rapidly ending soon. However, these lace-up booties look so sick! I would legit wear them all year a’ la Doc Martens. Get into those laces all the way to the toe. I die!
- Watermelon Glow Lip Pop – I tried a few Glow Recipe products last year – some bad and some stars. So, I haven’t scraped them off my brands to buy list, yet. Their new multi-purpose lip product that exfoliates, moisturizes, and tints the lips is on my want list. Basically, everything I want in lip products.
- Compact Air Fryer – I feel like I’m the last person I know who doesn’t have an air fryer, which is giving me FOMO AF. Oddly, both my brother and ex asked me did I want an air fryer for Christmas, which I declined. So, I’m not a fan of December 2019 me, because I want an air fryer so bad now. I love the retro looking vibes of this Cuisinart one – cute!
- Embroidered Pephem Dress – One of my favorite dresses I bought last summer was a printed layered pephem dress from Target. It gave me my favorite ‘C’ vibes – comfortable, cute, and compliments. Therefore, I’m really feeling this dark and moody one from ASOS. It would make a great piece to transition from Winter to Spring. I see the potential.
- Metallic Faux Leather Top Handle Bag – Mini bags will always have a small piece of my heart. I still love my mini metallic gold purse. However, I’ve always wished the handle was roomy enough to wear on my forearm. I spotted these adorable mini metallic top handle bags. I really love the red and it would be a great grab-n-go purse.