Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Although we are right smack dab in the middle of winter with all of it’s miserable cold weather, my mind is already starting to think about spring things. However, it’s just been too cold to fully visualize pretty floral chiffon tops and chic city sandals, yet. Plus, I’m still trying to hone in on my winter style vibes. Therefore, winter wants is still manifesting in my mind.
Ever since it started getting cold, I’ve been fighting the urge to wear a coat and layering pieces has been my jam. However, once the high for the days reached below freezing, I had to starting grabbing my coats from the back of the closet. It took a few days, but coats are cool with me once again.
For January, I’m all about about adding classic and timeless pieces to my wardrobe and experimenting with new beauty products. Keep reading to get all the glorious details about the items I’m wanting this month.
LUST-HAVE LIST: January 2018
- Origins Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer – After having some mixed results with primers, I stopped using them for a while. Yet, this new primer from Origins is designed to cool the skin and minimize pores for a soft and smooth foundation application. Pretty much all the things I want from a primer.
- Dr. Martens 1460 8 Eye Boots – Another month, another pair of Doc Marten. Last month, I was into the brogue style pair. This month, I’m all about the classic shiny black patent leather pair.
- Rue Orange Cross Body Bag – Sometimes, it can be hard to find the right orange red purse that doesn’t look too casual. The structure on this bag makes it a touch chic; not cheap.
- Longline Coat in Heritage Check – Now that I’m in coat mode (again) I realize I need a long coat that I can casually throw on with jeans and loafers. This one from ASOS is utter perfection.
- Josie Maran Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter – After playing around with a plumping gloss, I now want a plumping product that plumps without shine. I think this lip butter will do the trick.
- Le Spec Half Moon Magic Sunglasses – Can you ever have too many black sunglasses? No. Also, a pair in a large cat eye style is more of a need than a want. Plus, these are under $100. #Win