Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Happy New Year! I don’t know about you, but I enjoyed taking a little break at the end of last year. Now that it’s 2019, I’m ready to see what this year serves up. In the meantime, keep reading to see what items I’m wanting this month!
LUST-HAVE LIST: January 2019
- UGG Duffield II Robe – One of the gifts I wanted for Christmas, but didn’t receive was a new robe. So, I might have to gift myself with this UGG robe, which looks as cozy as the new pair of UGGs that I did get for Christmas.
- HOUSTON Ankle Boots – Last month, while trying to be festive and fly, I realized that I needed a pair of textured red ankle boots. Low and behold, I spotted these gems at TopShop and feel they should be mine. Not to mention, they are available in my favorite size; wide fit.
- Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask – Last year, I experimented and fell in love with a lot of things, including Glow Recipe and sleeping masks. This Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask combines them both, plus it will help me wake up with bright, moisturized, and firm skin. All the wins!
- GLOW 2 OH toner – I’m a firm believer in skin toners and I keep a few in my bathroom. However, one that I’ve been dying to try since it came out last month is this Ole Henriksen dark spot toner. This toner helps to lighten dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. Yep, I need to try this ASAP!
- Metal Mini Handbag – I need a new go-to evening/ party bag. I usually carry my gold mini purse, but I realize I need a dark, cool option. I spotted this mini caged bag at Zara and it’s a freakin’ winner!