Stained Couture’s monthly series, Lust-Have List, features items I’m wanting this month.
Welcome to “Roaring ’20s” and this year is all about 20/20 vision! Are ya’ll tired of the 2020 cliches as much as me? I hope so.
This year’s January Lust-Have List is filled with items I wish I had asked one of my Santas to get for me. Maybe, every year’s January LHL is just a list of things I wish someone had bought for me for Christmas. *face palm*
Keep reading to see the list of my December regrets – I guess.
LUST-HAVE LIST: January 2020
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen – I need more collagen in my life, because my skin is starting to shift down. After spending an insane amount of time researching products, Algenist Liquid Collagen seems the be the best collagen product on the market. I wish I knew this when I was able to get it for 20% off during the Sephora sale. Hopefully, I’ll bite the bullet this month.
- Black Faux Croc Buckle Boots – Another I need more of in my life are shoes with texture. Faux croc is one of my favorite textures, which is why I’m feeling these boots. Plus, they come in wide width. Cute wide with boots still exist, ladies.
- Gold and Diamond Libra Necklace – If there is something that says “Libra”, I want it and every color. Although this zodiac necklace doesn’t say Libra, it’s gold and diamonds, so I’ll be okay. Plus, the price is affordable for the quality and materials. I want to collect real gold jewelry from now on.
- 2020 Create & Cultivate Planner – Over the past few days, people on my IG feed have been on a mad hunt for the Create & Cultivate journals. The journals are only available at Target and sold out online. Some people have been able to find them in select stores. I know of one in my area, which I’m planning to hit this weekend. Wish me luck.
- Heavenly Luxe Complexion Brush – This past weekend, I rediscovered my love of dual-end makeup brushes. Courtney Kerr of Kerrently.com uses this IT Cosmetics double-ended brush, which she praises highly every time. I have a couple of It Cosmetics brushes and the quality is amazing. So, I know I won’t regret this purchase.